Did you know that pension regulations have changed recently and now you can have more control over where and what your pension is invested into?
The wide range of SIPP investment options now available will allow individuals to consolidate their investments and pensions portfolio within a SIPP taking advantage of the TAX relief available.
A Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) is a government-approved personal pension scheme, which allows individuals to make their own investment decisions from the full range of investments approved by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
We work with a panel of qualified Investment and Pension Experts who are offering a free investment and pension review.
What can a Pension Expert do for you:
- Give YOU full control over where your funds are invested.
- Help you understand your pension.
- Help you receive much better returns.
- Help you understand what happens to your pension on death and to set it up to be passed onto a spouse and/or children.
This service will be of particular interest if any of the following apply to your pension scheme or schemes:
- SIPP Approved.
- A Personal Pension.
- A frozen Personal Pension.
- A With Profits Personal Pension.
- A Personal Pension with a company that may be overpriced.
- A Personal Pension where the provider no longer sells new pensions.
- A Company Pension with an employer who has ceased trading.
- A Company Pension which is being closed or changed.
Why not take advantage this free review service being offered, it is never too early to start planning for your retirement.
Please complete the form below for a free no obligation information pack.