Since the Brexit announcement on 23rd June, great deals are springing-up in the property market. The Landings in Rodney Bay, St Lucia has created its own package of benefits for its new build beachfront and marina villa investors, especially for those looking to buy post-Brexit:
Recession Busting New Homes Deal at The Landings
- Free private dock space for two years (up to 50-ft yacht) – just a stone’s throw from your luxury Marina Villa home OR…
- Membership to St Lucia Golf Club for two years with 18-hole World Class Championship course just five minutes from your doorstep OR…
- $10k owners account credit to spend within the 5-star resort at The Landings
- 100% waiver on Vendors Tax and Stamp Duty on initial buyers of new homes.
- 100% exemption from Property Tax until Oct. 30, 2019.
- 100% waiver of all VAT on furniture equipment and locally produced art and craft until Oct. 30, 2019
So it’s not all doom and gloom since the Brexit news, but potential buyers will need to state their interest by 31st October 2016 in order to qualify for this new home deal.
14 new homes have been launched within the FINAL beachfront section as well as seven final villas sitting directly on the water’s edge of The Landings private marina. Both comprise of 2 & 3 bedroom homes and 2 ‘Grand’ penthouses on the fourth floor with 3 bedrooms.
The finishing is underway for the last marina block and homes will be ready for Christmas. However, two reservations have already been made, so potential buyers will need to express their interest quickly.
This is the last opportunity to buy FREEHOLD property directly on the beach. Properties in St Lucia so close to the sea are normally only available on a leasehold basis so this provides a unique opportunity to own a luxury home with part of a Caribbean beach and five-star resort facilities included.
The Landings’ Beach Front and Marina Villas
The two and three bedroom Beachfront Villas sit directly on the tropical, golden sands of Pigeon Island, offering residents an uninterrupted ocean view of Rodney Bay. With a private terrace and access to the beach.
For those who prefer a harbour view, the two and three bedroom Marina Villas and three bedroom Grand Villa penthouses sit directly on the water’s edge of The Landings’ private marina.
Price Breakdown: Beachfront Villas are priced between $1,325,000 and $3,750,000. Marina Villas are priced between $625,000 and $1,900,000.
More information: www.landingsvillas.com / Tel: +44 (0)207 183 4597