Park Place is a group of six luxury apartments in St James’s Park set within a restored art deco building on Arlington Street overlooking the Ritz.
The development’s trophy apartment is a duplex, top-floor 3,400 sq/ ft. penthouse apartment with 360 degree views of the Green Park area.
- Park Place Residences is a group of luxury apartments set within a six storey restored Art Deco-inspired building and is currently entering the final phase of development under the management of property services company JLL.
- The development is located in the very heart of St James’s Park. The Ritz and the Wolseley are less than 200m away, Green Park is no further than a five minute walk and the area of private member’s clubs – “Club Land” – is virtually on its doorstep.
- Six apartments of varying size and type comprise the development: one one-bed studio, one two-bed duplex, three two- and three-bed laterals and one four-bed.
- All bathrooms possess a combination of marble walls, CP Hart baths and vanity units from Artelinea.
- The kitchens have been custom made by 80-year-old Italian interior design firm Molteni & C and include German-made Gaggenau fittings, as well as Taj Mahal worktops.
- Premium grade oak and marble flooring lines the living areas in each of the apartments.
- All apartments are dual aspect, offering views of Park Place and Arlington Street.
- The development’s premium apartment, the penthouse, spans 3,400 sq. ft. and three floors. One of which is a 1,034 sq. ft. roof terrace offering 360 degree views of Central London – from Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament right the way over to Mayfair.
Prices range from £1.15m to £13.95m
- The website for the development is: www.parkplaceresidences.co.uk