We take a look at two outstanding luxury London property developments. The Atlas Buildings and Riverwalk are both designed by award winning architects.
The Atlas Building
The Atlas Building is a landmark mixed-use development located moments from bustling Old Street roundabout. Designed by award-winning MAKE Architects, the striking 40-storey residential tower will be the tallest in Tech City. The scheme will consist of 302 highly specified apartments, 33 premium apartments and 4 penthouses on the 37th and 38th floors, as well as office and retail space and a new public piazza. All apartments will have a balcony or terrace from which residents can gaze upon some of London’s most iconic buildings. Residents will also benefit from an extensive range of amenities, including a gym, spa, swimming pool, lounge and cinema room.
- Mixed-use development by Rocket Investments, set to be tallest building in Tech City
- Designed by MAKE Architects, the award-winning international architectural practice founded by Ken Shuttleworth
- 40-storey residential tower comprises 302 highly specified studios, one, two and three-bed apartments, with 33 premium apartments between the 30th and 36th floors and four penthouses on the 37th and 38th floors, including one duplex
- All apartments have a balcony or terrace, with double aspect look
- Hotel-style amenities including a gym, spa, swimming pool, cinema room, residents’ lounge and 24-hour concierge and security
- Development also includes a 10-storey office building, new public piazza and retail space for shops, cafes and restaurants
Prices start at £580,000. Find out more at theatlasbuilding.com
Ronson Capital Partners has collaborated with RIBA Stirling Prize winners Stanton Williams architects, to bring their vision for river front living in London to life. Riverwalk is situated on the north bank of the Thames, in the historical heart of London. Its enviable location offers panoramic views over the river, Westminster and beyond. The development consists of 116 highly specified apartments and penthouses spread across two buildings. The contemporary design echoes the movement of the river, featuring interlocking curves that create a bold, sculptural building. A new landmark on the Thames, Riverwalk offers calm, waterside living in a central London location, close to a wide range of cultural and shopping amenities. Residents will also benefit from a concierge service, fitness centre and café.
- Residential development by Ronson Capital Partners, located in Westminster, the historic heart of London
- Situated on the north bank of the Thames, with panoramic views across the river
- 116 highly specified one, two, three and four-bed apartments and penthouses
- Residents benefit from a concierge service, fitness suite and underground parking
- The development will be a striking landmark on the river and will provide a unique opportunity to combine the calmness of waterside living with the lifestyle of a central London location
Prices start from £1.8m. Find out more at riverwalk.co.uk
[contact-form-7 id=”10338″ title=”Property Newsletter Opt-in”]