Secure an exceptional and sustainable asset for you and your family
Guaranteed rental payments1 and 6 weeks personal usage² during the peak season
l’hévana is a new 5 star* Premium residence in one of the most famous ski resorts in Europe: Méribel.
Nestled in the heart of Les 3 Vallées in the French Alps, the largest ski domain in the world, Méribel has established itself as an incomparable resort, which boasts elegance and subtle luxury.
L’hévana embodies your dreams and offers apartments ranging from 1-bedroom to 3-bedroom, combining five-star comfort and the charm of intimacy.
Becoming an owner of an apartment in this 5 star* residence means that you can secure yourself a unique and exceptional property asset.
Enjoy your apartment for up to 6 weeks during the peak season²
Guaranteed rental payments1 and worry-free management3, your property is fully managed and maintained
Vat refund on purchase price4
Attractive tax benefits of the furnished buy-to-let scheme5
A prestigious residence with uncompromising luxury
Numerous top-of-the-range services and equipment6
Get more information here: www.pierreetvacances-immobilier.com
* Subject to receiving the classification from the local authorities.
- PV Residence & Resorts France SAS guarantees rental income for the duration of the contract, whether your property is being rented or not. Costs for ownership are paid by Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs group, excluding local property tax. In accordance with the terms of the lease.
- According to the terms and conditions of the rental contract.
- PV Residence & Resorts France SAS, a subsidiary of Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs group is responsible for management and maintenance of your property.
- The rate and the conditions for VAT reimbursement (eligible buildings, refund method, duty of disclosure, etc.) vary according to the country where the property is purchased.
- Tax arrangements may be subject to legislative or regulatory changes. The failure to respect the lease commitments will result in a loss of tax benefits.
- The proposed service may be subject to change and/or may be invoiced by service providers outside the Group.