A waterfront residence on Barbados’s west coast redefines Caribbean luxury.
For sale at $125 Million USD
The imposing residence called ‘Palazzate’ occupies a beachfront position on the ‘Barbados Riviera’, the favoured northern end of the island’s west coast.
The newly completed property has been painstakingly built by local craftsmen and artisans using local coral stone and sourcing other exceptional materials from around the world. The end result is a majestic dazzling building boasting a vast 75,000 square feet of living space, that is divided into four ocean front homes each extending to more than 13,000 square feet within the footprint of the building. Each property has five bedrooms and six bathrooms, complete with cinema room and pool.
In keeping with the expected list of amenities today’s UHNWI’s demand, the property incorporates sophisticated security, including a dedicated camera room and biometric technology in the private access lifts. There are staff areas housing laundry rooms, kitchens and underground parking to 18 vehicles. The spa area with a health club and treatment rooms and a private bar area with direct access to both the pool and beach offer all the first class amenities within the comfort and privacy of one’s own home.
The eventual owners of the property will benefit from exclusive access to boat berths and yachting facilities at the nearby Port Ferdinand Marina.
Palazzate Key Facts:
- 75,000 square feet of living space
- 4 ocean front residences each covering an average space of 13,000 square feet, situated within the footprint of the building
- Underground parking for 18 cars
- Each home has 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, individual media room, and pool
- Staff areas with laundry, kitchens, private access elevators and biometric controls
- Security room and camera system throughout
- Spa area with treatment rooms, health club, quiet room, rain shower, changing rooms
- Bar area with direct access to family pool and beach
- Boat berths at nearby Port Ferdinand Marina
Palazzate is being sold as one residence with an asking price of $125 million USD
For sales enquiries contact: Alistair Brown, Palazzate, Barbados T: +1(246) 262 8112