Urbane Barcelona is a boutique estate agency offering stunning designer apartments. The agency is currently marketing, Aaragon 447, in Barcelona’s Exiample quarter, which offers uncompromising modern comfort in a series of 28 one and two-bedroom apartments. The penthouse level offers two incredible apartments with breath-taking views of Gaudi’s world-famous Sagrada Familia.
The building itself was built in the beginning of the 20th century, and was constructed with a familiar corner style with flattened edges, known as the ‘chaflan’. Each apartment offers a special Catalan design-feel and has been carefully refurbished with traditional craftsmanship with open plan living spaces, traditional mosaic tiled flooring state-of-the-art kitchen and dining area. Many of the apartments have balconies, some of which have smooth skittle shaped columns with thick stone tops that give a majestic finish to the whole project.
- Base units and wall units with white laminate finish and handles.
- Treated natural wood countertop or ‘Silestone’ type natural quartz agglomerate countertop.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Matt black tap.
- Oven, stove and extractor from Teka, or similar.
- Porcelain floor tiles: model Urban Stone black or similar.
- Ceramic tiling: matt white or similar.
- Vanity unit and basin: from Roca, or similar.
- Mixer tap: Grohe or similar.
- Shower fitting: Roca or similar
- Ceramic suspended WC, from Roca.
- Terran white shower base.
- Glass partition.
The apartments are priced from €285,000. To find out more, visit – www.beurbane.co.uk
See more from Urbane Barcelona